Tuesday 9 February 2016

On Trend Makeup Look

Following my trend research, I wanted to create a look that was inspired by the S/S 2016 looks. What I followed was the bold eyes, fresh skin and nude lips, however I created a wet look on the eyes as I think that this makes the eyeshadow colour more powerful and striking. Despite blues being a popular colour, I chose reds and pinks because this is a romantic colour that contrasts with the strong hairstyle. The hairstyle was inspired by hair synching. The ponytail is this look but pulled up to the top of the head, and this style is interchangeable as it could be brought down to the nape of the neck and accessorised.

My inspiration was also a look from the cover of this up and coming magazine called 'Novembre' which I follow on Instagram. I am a huge fan of their editorials and their out of the ordinary looks:



Face Chart:




The Look:



Without the wet effect:


Products used:
- MAC Face and Body Foundation in N1 and N5
-MAC Pro Longwear concealer
-MAC Strobe Cream
-MAC Fix+
-Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
-Garnier Micellar water
-Olay Moisturising Beauty Fluid
-Limecrime Venus Palette
-Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara
-MAC Shine Mixing Medium
-MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment